Friday, June 17, 2011

Minnesota Drivers: shit, shitty, shittier, confrontational until you confront them

As anyone who has ever driven in a civilized city will tell you, Minnesota drivers suck.  I mean, it's not just me saying this.  I will agree with those that say their infrastructure does not serve them well, but what really doesn't is their ignorant, arrogant, me-first attitude that leads to the delusions of grandeur that they - the average Minnesotan - are more important than you.  (See:  Minnesota drivers, tailgating)

But what happens when they come running into your lane, nearly slamming into your car, and you give them a courteous honk?  They flip you off.  They continue on into your lane, but continue to flip you off.  So you go ahead and honk your horn again, to let them know that they are in the wrong, maybe cause an accident, maybe put you into the hospital.  So what you do is, you keep honking.  I know, "that's rude."  But they keep flipping you off.  And what happens but, you are next to them at a stoplight, and you are parallel with them and, you roll your window down and, suddenly, the alien-robot hick-yuck Minnesotan dude with the goatee (how 90s of you, Minnesotan, don't you know that Mustaches are back?) looks dead ahead, as you give him a yell, ask him what the problem is, that he might have killed you, but...He.  Looks.  Dead.  Ahead.

And so the passive-aggressive pussy continues staring dead ahead, and the light turns green and you go.  He goes.  I go.  He gets behind me to go.  But he then picks up his cellphone and immediately know that he is calling the police on you for the rude behavior you've exhibited in actually calling him out for being such a horrendous driver.

In Chicago, kids are killed by bullets in gang-ridden neighborhoods.  In Minnesota, children are murdered by passive-aggressive yokels being aggressive only behind the wheel (until confronted), then do their best to whisper behind your back in the form of a call to the police.  Well, asshole, they never got me.  But I'm sure they have an APB out on all confrontational Illinoisans who call you out on your shitty driving.

Oh well, all is well in the world of Minnesota Nice, "doncha know?"

10 comments:

  1. If you hate Minnesota so much why don't you just leave for a much nicer state. Sure I agree that we are not very nice when we drive but its called defensive driving for a reason. So get over yourself because nobody care how much you hate the WONDERFUL state of Minnesota.

    Sincerely,
    A Pissed off Minnesotan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go stick your head in a snowbank you fucking eskimo, Id love to shoot one of you fucking bastards!! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Some people have to be here for a specific amount of time then I'm sure there will be out. I'm sorry but you do not know what defensive driving is defensive driving is not tailgating drifting into Lanes and stopping completely when they're exiting the freeway Hunter the next ramp. Having lived here Minnesota drivers suck and so does their fake little passive aggressive persona I've been all over the country and I know for a fact they Thrive better in other places

      Delete
  2. I've been here for two years as well, I love the snow and don't mind the cold but I FUCKING HATE the way people drive. I can sum it up quite easily, ZERO FUCKIGN INFORCMENT on the roads. State patrol? WTF is that in Minnesota. I drive 45 miles each way to work daily and I see a cop... well... NEVER. Only my county sheriff now and then on the county roads but do I EVER see a stater busting tailgators, speeders and aggressive drivers. Nope. Driving here is down right dangerous and the car insurance rates prove it. State law requires PIP, uninsured and underinsured motorist and that's if you want "liability only." Fuck it.. can't beat em' join em. I've turned into one of these fucktards as well. Go Vikings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree one hundred percent read my post below I am from here and I've never felt more uncomfortable on the road I felt more comfortable driving in Los Angeles for god sakes. I knew it wasn't my imagination how uncomfortable I felt on the road

      Delete
  3. I am from Minnesota but I lived in Los Angeles for 13 years. Unfortunately I've had to move back for about a year or two to Minnesota the first thing that I noticed when I started driving here was a horrible drivers how they drift into Lanes do spontaneous stupid stuff they can merge and they cannot drive on the road without tailgating you. In all my years of living in Los Angeles I've never felt more uncomfortable on the road than I do here take it from me someone who grew up here there's no Minnesota it's Minnesota passive aggressive and it will come out behind the wheel. Minnesota drivers and no the hell out of me and I cannot wait to get out of here I will be here maybe two years at the most but I can't stand the drivers here having driven across the country and lived in several States I can honestly say it Minnesota drivers are one of the worst because of the passive aggressive anger that comes out they would probably do better in life and do better on the road if they weren't so fake in person covering up their anger with phony Little Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passive aggressive is what they are and it's hard to make friends because they usually have the same friends for a lifetime high school and college so it's hard to get into their groups I grew up here and moved away in 1996 unfortunately I've had to come back here for a couple years but I'll be headed back out west

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passive aggressive is what they are and it's hard to make friends because they usually have the same friends for a lifetime high school and college so it's hard to get into their groups I grew up here and moved away in 1996 unfortunately I've had to come back here for a couple years but I'll be headed back out west

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to hug you, Mary, if you are still here.

    ReplyDelete